My name is Auksė. In Lithuanian it means gold, golden.
I was born on one wet & chilly autumn night back in the Nineteen Nineties so I am a September bird. Perhaps that explains my love for everything warm, soft and cozy.
My current residence takes place in a beautiful country called Lithuania. It is situated in Northern Europe & lies by the Baltic Sea. My hometown is Klaipėda. It is a port city which has just a bit more than one hundred fifty thousand shiny happy people in it.
- I am obsessed with Iceland and sleeky minimalistic Scandinavian design. (Aurora Borealis is simply magical to me)
- I am a vegetarian and I love cooking. I do prefer a good looking meal.
- I am a chokoholic and I have weak knees for sweets.
- I love anything vintage and I love thrifting way too much.
- I love animals and nature! I do believe that the sea gives me strength and vitality.
- I love photography, drawing illustrations, browsing through creative and inspiring things.
What this blog is about
The blog is going to be about little somethings that are happening in my life. I am going to share my daily adventures, vegetarian recipes, favorite finds, creative & inspiring things, projects, DIY's and even more! Let's keep in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Hellocotton for some more lovely content!
I'm realy glad you've stopped by and I hope you come back soon to see this blog develop as the time goes by.