I'm writing this blog post while sipping freshly squeezed juice from my new juicer! How cool is that? I've been dreaming about one for a long time and I finally got it (a happy dance). Who doesn't love a healthy breakfast for a good start of the day? Do you wat to hear some obvious health benefits of juicing? Here's a few:
- The juice requires hardly any digestion, so all its nutritional goodness gets rapidly into your system.
- When you juice, you use more fruits and vegetables than you could actually eat. As a result, you are drinking a densely packed amount of vitamins, minerals and other plant-based nutrients.
- Juicing for health provides vital nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals for our bodies to repair themselves, strengthen the immune system and for cell regeneration and growth.
- Juice is an excellent snack or meal replacement that is very filling. Many dieters claim that juices assist them to lose pounds with no hunger.
- The antioxidant effects of juices will help detoxify your body and help you eliminate the toxins, fats, preservatives and chemicals that a diet of processed foods leave behind in your body.
Here's my apple-carrot juice. Don't forget to splash a little oil so that the vitamins A and E get absorbed! Have a wonderful Friday! Tomorrow is Autumn. What?!